I love my family. I just love them more when I have a BAC over .06%. This is an excellent holiday drink. You can serve it warm or cold.
- 3 parts apple cider (cider, not juice)
- 1 part orange juice
- 1 part Bourbon (I prefer Wild Turkey 101. Maker’s Mark would also be a good choice, but any really Kentucky bourbon would be okay.)
- Mix it all up! Take a sip and slap a silly grin on your face.
- If serving warm, you could also chuck in a cinnamon stick. Wait to add the bourbon until right before serving.
- If serving cold, it would be pretty to put it in a glass punch bowl and float some orange slices on it.