One of my holiday favorites. Substantial and creamy.
- 1 stick of butter (can lower to half a stick if you feel weird about butter)
- 1 pint of sour cream
- 15 oz can cream corn
- 15 oz can corn (drained)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 box corn bread (like Jiffy)
- Melt butter in 9×9 casserole dish.
- In bowl, mix all ingredients. Be sure to drain the plain canned corn. It also helps to do all the wet stuff first and then add the dry.
- Pour into casserole and bake uncovered at 350 F for 45 minutes to an hour.
0 Replies to “Corn Pudding”
oh yeah. This is a great standard midwestern recipe, too — I’m glad you posted it!! I don’t care what kind of gym time this means, I am so making it, and soon.
An often-made recipe in our house!! Even my non-corn-loving 2yr old gobbles it up!