(Made up by Sarah G.)
Some people would say that Miracle Whip has no business being in a vegetable dish. Those people probably do not live in The South.
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups Mild Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 16 oz jar Cheese Whiz
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 24 oz frozen broccoli florets
- French fried onions (for topping) (optional)
- Steam/boil/microwave (whichever is your preferred method for cooking it) broccoli until it is tender.
- In large bowl, mix cooked, drained broccoli, cheese whiz, shredded cheeses and Miracle Whip. Reserve some of the shredded cheese for topping.
- Place in greased 9×9 casserole dish and top with reserved shredded cheese and fried onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes until bubbly and melty. Watch to make sure onions don’t burn. If they start to go, you can cover with foil to protect them.